Sunday, July 29, 2018

TESSI'S TINCTURES


Good morning, followers.

Yesterday I told you about our experience, granted early stage, with CBD Oil.  Today I'll share that we are also using Life GOLD.   No, I've not been paid to review this but I did want to share that it is another tool in our Tessi Toolbox.  It was recommended to me by a few different people and after reading about it, it was another "do no harm" sort of thing, that at this point I figured, "What have we got to lose?"  

It is a herbal remedy for immune system support for pets with cancer.  While we aren't going through chemo or radiation and have no need to rid our system of those toxins, she can certainly use all the immune system support she can get at this point.  

Do I think it will cure her?  Absolutely not!  My goal here is to keep her comfortable, happy and able to enjoy what days she has left here with us.

There are a lot of crazy, scary things out there on the world wide web.  Make sure to do your research.  Ask questions.  Ask friends.  Ask your vet.

Here are some links I found helpful in my searches.







That's all for today, folks.  At least for now....

We're going back to watching the birds and the butterflies....

Hugs and Purrs,
Arline & Tessi






No comments:

Post a Comment

CLARIFICATION

Something was brought to my attention today by a dear friend and I thought I should clarify my post, or posts... or heck, the whole darn blo...