Tuesday, August 7, 2018

CLARIFICATION

Something was brought to my attention today by a dear friend and I thought I should clarify my post, or posts... or heck, the whole darn blog....

Tessi isn't "sick".  I think when I am in a bad place I come here and my posts are probably very negative.  I constantly question her still being here and if I am making the right decisions.  I think it is more a look into the future of what I will face.  It's not a right now sort of thing.

I've read a lot about can or will happen as things progress with her fibrosarcoma.  With the exception of some discomfort that I think we're doing a good job of managing, she is doing very well.

Tessi doesn't miss a meal.  She is not vomiting.  Her tumor isn't bleeding.  There is no sign of infection.  I know eventually those things will play a major role in what's to come but right now, my girl isn't sick.  Oddly, she's probably healthier than she's been in a while.  Might be too much information but Tessi has always had a weak stomach and quite often loose stool that we could never quite correct.  We used Flagyl, over the counter remedies, changed her food... I even used natural clay (which was helping a bit before I found out she had cancer)  All of a sudden the last couple weeks her stool has been solid.  Best it's been in a long time.  (Too much information, I'm sure, for some)  I've read CBD oil can settle your stomach.  I wonder if that's what helping.  I'm really not sure.

What I'm saying is....  I know it's not her time to go yet.  My heart just dreads that day.  I think my writings make it appear it's already that time.  It's not.  She's still first in line for dinner and comes running when I open the drawer her favorite feather toy is in.  My version and her's of what a "bad day" is most likely is very different.  She lives in the moment.  I am trying to get better at doing the same.



Hugs and Purrs,
Arline

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLARIFICATION

Something was brought to my attention today by a dear friend and I thought I should clarify my post, or posts... or heck, the whole darn blo...