Friday, July 13, 2018

BE LIKE NOAH

In the last couple weeks Tessi has been avoiding me.  Who can blame her.  I bawl like a baby when she walks in the room..... so she walks out.  I'm trying to be better about that.  I'm trying to be more like Noah.


I can make myself crazy wondering what a cat thinks.  If she knows what's happening to her.  I asked a friend today how to lighten my aura, raise my vibration, make me someone she wants to be close to again.  "Do something that makes you happy." she said.  "Find your happy place."  "Center yourself and find peace."  in other words... BE MORE LIKE NOAH.

He doesn't question, he doesn't judge.  He just walks up and sits his ass down like he always has.


….and she sinks in, and finds her peace.

I'm going to have to work on that.  I think I'm doing a bit better than a few days ago.  Last night I had an epiphany.  No matter how bad things are she MUST feel better than she felt before the bulk of the tumor was removed.  She must be more comfortable.   I need to stop... and let her be.  Let her do what she does best.  Be a cat.


Yes, her tongue is out.  Yes, she still makes me laugh.  She wins!  They both do.

Tomorrow I promise to be more like Noah.


 Hugs and Purrs,
Arline



2 comments:

  1. It's been brought to my attention that several people have tried to post messages and they disappear. I'm trying to figure it out. A computer wiz I am not... but, I wanted to say thank you and I'm sorry it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this Arline! Bring on the happy vibes, she is still with you. Give her the best as you always have! <>> <3

    ReplyDelete

CLARIFICATION

Something was brought to my attention today by a dear friend and I thought I should clarify my post, or posts... or heck, the whole darn blo...